Sunday, May 19, 2013

Adventure Time Hat!

Everyone knows and loves Adventure Time. Even me although I regularly fail at popular culture... My friend Heber came to me a few Halloweens ago and told me that he wanted to dress up as Finn from Adventure Time for Halloween and was wondering if I could make the hat for his costume.


I was up for the challenge. I bought a cheap fleece hat and scarf. I used the scarf to make the ears and the chin strap. It was all very easy, I didn't use a pattern and just freestyled it. I think the best bit was that it only cost me about 3 euro to make.


Here's a photo of Heber in his full Finn regalia. Doesn't he just look fantastic? LOVELY HEBER.


Here is me wearing the hat just after I finished it! If I remember correctly, this was taken at some odd hour of the morning as I raced against the clock to get it done in time for Halloween!


If you'd like to make one yourself, here's a Youtube tutorial that'll show you how it's done:



I hope you're all having a nice weekend! I am in the library studying for my last exam. Freedom just can't come quick enough!

BrĂ­d x

No comments:

Post a Comment